- HTML5 – Semantic, performant, cross-browser websites; modern HTML5 APIs; progressive enhancement, graceful degradation, progressive Web Apps (PWAs); WAI-ARIA familiarity
- CSS3 & UI/UX – Preprocessors, post-processors, Less.js, PostCSS, Saas; modular CSS paradigms BEM, CSS Modules, styled components; Bootstrap, Foundation frameworks; responsive, mobile friendly and optimized design; UI prototyping; convert mockups to code
- Front-end – building single page applications (SPAs); React.js, Redux, MobX, Vue.js, Vuex, Angular.js, jQuery, Underscore, lodash, Moment.js, and a vast number of others
- Modern front-end tooling – Webpack, Modernizr + polyfills, Bower, A+/Promises
- Back-end – Building RESTful APIs, Express.js, Koa; working with RDBMS and NoSQL databases, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB; real-time apps, Socket.io, uWebSockets; message brokers, NATS; writing linted codes, ESLint; build systems, Grunt, gulp.js; happy with unit test tools, Jest, mocha, jasmine; Passport.js;
- Mobile & desktop hybrid apps – PhoneGap, Cordova, Ionic 1.x, React Native; NW.js, Electron
- Excellent written and oral skills – Skilled at conveying complex topics to team members, writing technical documentation, or drafting friendly emails.
- General technical skills:
- Project management / bug tracking: Asana, Trello
- Version Control: SVN & Git
- Adobe CS6+: Fireworks, Photoshop, Indesign, some Illustrator
- Strong debugging, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum methodologies
You can view a brief timeline of what I’ve learned during this long & exciting journey.